Thursday, February 17, 2011

Man-blog

Hi have recently received some flack from my male counterparts for having started a blog. I have heard of a man-purse, man-bags, manicures, manzier, man girdle and moobs...why can't there also be a man-blog? I'm sure all these guys keep a detailed journal next to their bed for posterity so they wouldn't need some way to record stories and thoughts. Chances are you also have some of the other "man" things I just listed... For the guys out there who made comments through g-chat, emails and hate mail and are again reading this blog post, you have just validated your interest in such a thing as your own blog. By the way...it was a sissy thing to not post such comments on the blog itself. As they say, grow a pair and get on with it. So call it a blog, a journal, or a man-blog if that makes you feel better. As for me, I shall keep writing.

3 comments: